Enjoy your trip. Always best to go during the weekdays when the campsites are less busy.
Thanks Stephen, we could only get a weekend off this time, but as it poured with rain, we still had the campsite to ourselves :)
Sorry that was my way of communicating that "I'm a camper too!".
Lol, awesome :) have you been camping recently? I never seem to get out as often as I'd like.
I haven't actually, last camping trip was almost exactly a year ago to the Yorke Peninsula.I went on a GROW Organiser & Recorder weekend at Victor Harbor in June I think, but that wasn't exactly getting away from it all.
I know what you mean, trips are great but camping is something special. :) I hope you're able to get out again soon.
Enjoy your trip. Always best to go during the weekdays when the campsites are less busy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephen, we could only get a weekend off this time, but as it poured with rain, we still had the campsite to ourselves :)
ReplyDeleteSorry that was my way of communicating that "I'm a camper too!".
ReplyDeleteLol, awesome :) have you been camping recently? I never seem to get out as often as I'd like.
ReplyDeleteI haven't actually, last camping trip was almost exactly a year ago to the Yorke Peninsula.
ReplyDeleteI went on a GROW Organiser & Recorder weekend at Victor Harbor in June I think, but that wasn't exactly getting away from it all.
I know what you mean, trips are great but camping is something special. :) I hope you're able to get out again soon.
ReplyDelete